At AKQA, our Client Servicing team are the critical interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp. Being on the ‘front line’ means they have developed a deep understanding of AKQA, that sets the tone and workflow with our long-term client relationships. Client Servicing are instrumental in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
As an Account Director, you will develop strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates consumers. You will also be vital in generating profit for AKQA and lead internal teams to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for the client and the agency. Account Directors must also develop a unique understanding of the digital arena and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client's business.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Dubai Media City, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Responsible for generating revenue from a specific group of accounts or account.
- Be a strong steward / advocate for the organization
- Pitch to clients at c-level
- Must be commercially minded
- Must have a strong understanding of client needs
- Must be highly proactive as well as reactive
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Ensure revenues are in line with company objectives
- Ensure management is updated on the status of the organization’s accounts in terms of problems, plans and objectives
- Lead and manage a variety of communications strategies, campaigns, and projects (Agency Only)
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders within the organization to ensure an optimal client experience
- Identify new business opportunities and always strive to grow revenues
- Plans and manage budgets and timelines to ensure a quality and profitable service to Clients
- Provide ongoing management to a team of account executives / account managers, and convey the commercial goals, vision, and values of the organization to them
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Preferably have a minimum of 2-3 years of Account Director experience in an agency
- You will be a strong communicator and highly organized
- Must will have a solid track record of working closely with clients on their communications strategies (Agency side)
- Must be a great team leader and be nurturing and motivational and comfortable in delegating and directing people and projects
- Must be a superb project manager
- Must have above excellent written/spoken command of English and Arabic
- Must be proficient in use of presentation software (Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be proactive in developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and will be thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing clients’ requirements, creative briefing, presentations, cost calculation and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved (Agency side)
- Must have relevant degree(s)
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply