Portland, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
A champion for creative excellence and enduring client relationships, the Account Director at AKQA is a highly organized, trusted and credible partner. The Account Director will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values, aspirations and mutual benefit. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful impact, the Account Director has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and communication excellence.
Our Portland studio collaborates with clients to create distinctive experiences. Whether we are developing a service, launching or redefining, we start with purpose and translate that into memorable projects.
Partnership is the basis of our practice; we understand the context and culture that our clients operate in and use creativity to solve challenges and deliver results. From strategy to art and copy to technology, our teams across a range of disciplines work with world-class organizations that want to shape the future.
- Ability to successfully manage and organize a variety of activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire
- A personable, professional approach
- Constant attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Prioritization and re-prioritization skills with multiple projects running simultaneously
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a digital agency, ad agency, or brand consultancy environment
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects
- National and/or global brand experience required
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increasing our client’s competitive advantage
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Familiarity with digital advertising, marketing and communications, branding and campaign development would be beneficial.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply