At AKQA, the Client Enablement team are responsible for every facet of our enduring client partnerships - ensuring an unwavering commitment to delivering meaningful outcomes and redefining the future of brands and businesses. With a profound empathy for our client’s business context, their customers and society as a whole, with an entrepreneurial mindset we identify and enable opportunities to nurture sustained growth.
As an AKQA Account Director, you’ll transform our clients’ businesses by creating new opportunities for their brands across their digital ecosystems. More than just a manager or consultant, you will foster partnerships with clients to deliver measurable impact. Your deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities will enable you to drive their digital transformation and business results.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish collaborative partnerships with key clients to deliver against business objectives
- Identify and nurture organic growth opportunities through existing client relationships
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic capability and presentation skills in framing client challenges, defining project approaches and ensuring value based outcome
- Effectively empathise, synthesise and communicate client requirements in clear briefings
- Orchestrate the optimal service delivery and ensure overall client satisfaction
- Motivate and coordinate multidisciplinary teams across studios, disciplines and partners
- Support continual process improvements across the AKQA’s evolving service offering
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 5+ years in digital, strategy or business consulting
- Thorough knowledge of digital and online marketing communications (technology experience +)
- Able to identify opportunities to enhance your clients’ businesses and autonomously grow relationships
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, customer experience perspective and transformation
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to demonstrate how you’ve made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team
- Experience of managing integrated global/regional campaigns that involve multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Able to effectively drive new business opportunities, from identification through to conversion, including presenting autonomously at senior levels
- A positive, proactive and collaborative attitude and passion for innovative work that is both ground-breaking and change-making
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us knowApply