At AKQA, our Client Servicing team are the critical interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp. Being on the ‘front line’ means they have developed a deep understanding of AKQA, that sets the tone and workflow with our long-term client relationships. Client Servicing are instrumental in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
As an Account Director, you will develop strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates consumers. You will also be vital in generating profit for AKQA and lead internal teams to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for the client and the agency. Account Directors must also have integrated experience and understanding of the digital arena and how new and emerging solutions can be utilized to add value to a client's business.
As an Account Director you need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a get-it-done mentality, be comfortable making decisions and leading teams, as well as be well versed in financial management.
At AKQA Cairo, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth.
- Be a strong steward / advocate for the organization
- Pitch to clients at c-level
- Must be commercially minded
- Strong understanding of client needs
- Highly proactive as well as reactive
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Responsible for generating revenue
- Ensure revenues are in line with company objectives
- Ensure management is updated on the status of the organization’s accounts in terms of problems, plans and objectives
- Lead and manage a variety of communication strategies, campaigns, and projects
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders within the organization to ensure an optimal client experience
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Preferably have a minimum of 1 - 2 years of Account Director experience in an agency
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in interactive digital marketing and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including public speaking/ presenting
- Excellent written/spoken command of English and Arabic
- Have a solid track record of working closely with clients on their communication strategies
- Strong leadership and organizational skills and comfortable in delegating and directing people and projects
- Must be proficient in use of presentation software (Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving capabilities
- Proactive and developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and be thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing clients’ requirements, creative briefs, presentations, cost calculation and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved
- Attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply