At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The AKQA Client Service team serves as a trusted and respected partner to our clients. As the little details are the detail, the AKQA Client Services team show industry leading professionalism at every touch, meeting, call, or message. We partner with our clients to create a better future, through world-leading work, constant innovation and care.
The Account director is responsible for developing strong client relationships and is committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates audiences. More than just a manager or consultant, you will foster partnerships with clients to deliver measurable impact. Your deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities will enable you to drive their digital transformation and business results. The role fosters effective teamwork within the team to drive results and positive change.
Located in Paris, France, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Builds and maintains mutually beneficial client relationships; identifies opportunities, inspires them, learns from them, understands key business issues and regularly plans and facilitates quarterly review sessions.
- Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment and audiences.
- Successfully manages suppliers, partners and clients to ensure we reach successful outcomes for both the client and AKQA.
- Meets and exceeds revenue targets.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic capability and presentation skills in framing client challenges, defining project approaches and ensuring value based outcome
- In-depth knowledge of client businesses and market challenges faced
- Support continual process improvements across the AKQA’s evolving service offering
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience at a leading digital agency, creative agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Thorough knowledge of digital and online marketing communications (technology experience +)
- Able to identify opportunities to enhance your clients’ businesses and autonomously grow relationships
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape, customer experience perspective and transformation
- Ability to structure strategic ideas into well-ordered and insightful presentations.
- Has decision making ability and skill - provide guidance, analyse situation and provide advice under pressure
- Ability to discuss knowledgeably, and apply relevantly, the full range of AKQA strategic services offering
- A positive, proactive and collaborative attitude and passion for innovative work that is both ground-breaking and change-making
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply