Washington DC, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
An Account Director at AKQA is an inspiring, steady leader to a unified agency and client team, an orchestrator of excellence and innovation, and a collaborative partner immersed in their clients' brands and needs. This role is accountable for the success of our partnership clients, ensuring alignment and championing great ideas.
- Shape the account's direction and tone by building alignment and cohesion within the program's discipline leads.
- Partner with senior clients to set their vision and translate it into actionable steps for the agency team, then continuously assess progress and potential changes through quarterly reviews and annual surveys.
- Earn the role of a trusted advisor by developing deep expertise in every aspect of the client's business and proposing solutions that benefit both client and agency.
- Contribute directly to creating and enhancing great ideas by bringing expertise to bear through each creative process step, from brief to delivery.
- Create an environment where clients and the agency team can confidently collaborate through challenges and actively help resolve escalated issues.
- Author annual growth strategy, accurately forecast account revenue, and ensure the team has what's necessary to achieve those goals.
- Help craft narratives for and deliver key client presentations to maximize sell-in of innovative thinking.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have deep experience with digital products and services that create delightful customer experiences, and prior experience working with the restaurant category is a plus.
- You are a natural relationship builder confident in navigating complex client organizations to earn rapport, recognition, credibility, and influence.
- You are a master communicator, deftly using every tool to influence outcomes and sell-in great work.
- You maneuver through uncertainty easily to create clarity and alignment and are fearless in proactively having difficult but necessary conversations to support the relationship and work.
- You are an energetic, inspiring leader that can rally client and agency teams with optimism and resilience.
- You possess a passion for excellent ideas and the capacity to see potential and nourish it.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with experience contributing to new business efforts and driving organic growth
This role is associated with the Washington D.C. studio.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply