San Francisco, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
This role will acutely understand the Client's Business, AKQA and client process, team skills, financials and project management. The Account Director will take responsibility for the relationship with senior clients, management of a multidisciplinary team and oversight of project work. They will also be responsible for the financial reporting and account status updates. This role will be able to confidently address Program and Account needs at all levels.
- Experience in program and client management within an agency, embedded client-team experience highly desired
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams within an agency
- Deliver detailed and accurate account and project reports on a regular basis
- Oversee and act as lead project manager for the execution of multiple work streams
- Conduct meticulous reporting, planning, scoping and costing of the account
- Own and manage the account reporting and tracking, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration
- Use AKQA’s and client’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Manage and monitor specialists and sub-contractors to ensure quality and guidelines are maintained
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Resolve all client and team issues in a positive solutions-oriented way, while maintaining strong financials and a positive relationship with all clients
- Lead project scoping, estimate creation, Statement of Work authoring and project execution
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to manage the big picture whilst delivering day to day executions
- Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes, and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
Please note, this role is remote, and candidates must be able to work in PST. Additionally, no visa candidates or candidates based outside the U.S. will be considered for this role.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The base salary range for this position at the time of this posting is indicated below. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. Explore our extensive range of benefits here.