New York, United States
Account Director - Freelance
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
A champion for creative excellence and enduring client relationships, the Account Director at AKQA is a highly organized, trusted and credible partner. The Account Director will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values, aspirations and mutual benefit. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful impact, the Account Director has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and communication excellence.
Our New York studio offers teams the opportunity to produce innovative work that moves world-class companies, and their communities forward. All disciplines collaborate to find the best solution while delivering each aspect to the highest standard. From products and services to imaginative storytelling, our shared vision is to create experiences that drive progress and results.
Please Note: Remote work is possible but there is a need to be generally EST accessible to work with the team.
- Ability to successfully manage and organize a variety of activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire
- A personable, professional approach
- Constant attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Prioritization and re-prioritization skills with multiple projects running simultaneously
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a digital agency, ad agency, or brand consultancy environment
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects
- The ability to manage matrix client engagements with multiple decision makers
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Familiarity with leading emerging technologies across AR/ VR and 3D modeling
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increasing our client’s competitive advantage
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply