At AKQA, our Client Servicing team are the critical interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp. Being on the ‘front line’ means they have developed a deep understanding of AKQA, that sets the tone and workflow with our long-term client relationships. Client Servicing are instrumental in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
As an Account Executive, you are both the client interface and the studio advocate. In addition to serving as the connection between the client and the agency, at AKQA, our Account executives provide clients with guidance around all aspects of the business. Our Account Executives are natural problem solvers, analytically minded, and proficient communicators. They know how to manage internal and client expectations and strive for excellence in everything we deliver.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Dubai Media City, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for managing client feedback and translating that to meaningful actions within the studio (such as content calendars and campaigns).
- Generating accurate reports and status updates.
- Internal job trafficking and managing deadlines.
- Responsible for deriving and generating the briefs that inspire internal teams thinking and delivery.
- Understanding digital and social trends and translating them into meaningful work.
- Writing and presenting client reviews in collaboration with departmental leads (Creative, Media, Tech, Research & Planning etc.).
- Project Management of all aspects of the client requirements.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to plan think strategically, particularly across digital and social.
- Persuasive, proactive and confident in conceiving, presenting, and implementing creative ideas.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Exposure to the creative process, delivering digital experiences and managing data.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply