At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA Account Manager, you will be part of a diverse team of digital specialists developing and implementing user-centric business solutions. By successfully delivering projects, you will play a key role in building our clients’ brands.
Located in Tokyo, as part of AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- You will need experience of advertising and/or campaign management, with a focus on digital marketing and web development.
- Able to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Aptitude for all aspects of project planning, such as estimating and resource allocation.
- Able to effectively translate/communicate client requirements, statements of work and scope-of-work documents.
- Responsible for project profitability and scheduling, ensuring projects are always delivered on time and within budget.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Deep interest in brand management, digital communications and marketing.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Positive, 'can do' attitude with a passion for ground-breaking and influential work.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.