At AKQA Media we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Media design every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
As an AKQA Account Manager, you will be part of a diverse team of specialists developing and implementing user-centric business solutions. By working alongside your delivery leads and specialist teams to ensure that projects meet agreed quality, budgets and a timeline, you will play a key role in building our clients’ brands.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Ensure all projects and programs of work are delivered on time to high standard in an efficient and profitable manner
- Work closely with various disciplines including Media, Social, Search, Data, Creative and Strategy
- Create and maintain effective account plan and roadmap
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of work
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and forecast revenue for internal reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage delivery team resourcing and forecast requirements with relevant teams
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in marketing / business development, with a focus on digital marketing, media and creative.
- Able to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Aptitude for all aspects of project planning and delivery, such as estimating, resource allocation, account management and communication.
- Able to effectively translate/communicate client requirements, statements of work and scope-of-work documents.
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for client’s businesses.
- Deep understanding of client’s businesses and their business objectives.
- Responsible for project profitability and scheduling, ensuring projects are always delivered on time and within budget.
- Deep interest in digital marketing, data, social media and consumer centric strategy and solutions
- Exceptional collaboration, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate and encourage client service excellence.
- Work with disciplines to provide clients with relevant insights on industry trends, best practice, benchmarks.
- Positive, 'can do' attitude with a passion for ground-breaking and influential work.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply