At AKQA, our Client Servicing team are the critical interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp. Being on the ‘front line’ means they have developed a deep understanding of AKQA, that sets the tone and workflow with our long-term client relationships. Client Servicing are instrumental in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
Account Managers at AKQA serve as one of the main contacts between Agency and Client. Account Managers direct and coordinate all day-to-day Agency efforts on behalf of a client’s product or service for their assigned account and seek to provide the highest quality work in the quickest, most cost-effective manner. As an Account Manager, you will build and strengthen internal and Client relationships together with the entire account team and provide sound and responsible counsel.
From our location in Riyadh, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for world-class clients and brands. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across KSA, UAE and Egypt.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Responsible for ensuring work is produced on time, within budget and to AKQA standards
- Creation and management of project brief and timelines
- To oversee the production and execution of all the work produced
- Liaise with all departments within the organization to ensure an optimal client experience
- Identify new business opportunities and always strive to grow revenues
- Evaluating creative and digital outputs against briefs to ensure solution is on-strategy and meets Client’s needs
- To delegate effectively to their reports and other departments
- Conduct weekly Client and Account status meetings
- Must have a strong understanding of client needs
- Must be highly proactive as well as reactive
- Build and maintain strong relations with clients
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Preferably have a minimum of 2 years of Account Manager experience in an agency in Saudi (Saudi experience is a must
- You will be a strong communicator and highly organized
- Must have a solid track record of working closely with clients (Agency side)
- Must have strong knowledge in digital and social media.
- Must be a superb project manager
- Must have above excellent written/spoken command of English and Arabic
- Must be proficient in use of presentation software (Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be proactive in developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and will be thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing clients’ requirements, creative briefing, presentations, cost calculation and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved (Agency side)
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.