At AKQA, we blend the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful campaigns, digital products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, our work captures the imagination and delivers impressive returns for our clients.
The AKQA Client Service team serves as a trusted and respected partner to our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for developing strong client relationships and is committed to driving their business forward. The role requires the leadership of internal teams to deliver highly successful projects for the client and the studio. The role fosters effective teamwork within the team to drive results and positive change.
Based in our Milan studio, you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- Facilitation of effective workflow between project team members and project streams.
- Accountability for project performance and flawless execution.
- Work with seniors to effectively manage client expectations, status, objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Develops a deep understanding of their client’s business environment and audiences.
- Ensures that the brand's strategies are communicated to internal teams
- Markets field knowledge and expertise to client and ensure client remains educated on the latest and greatest
- Successfully manages multiple suppliers, partners and clients to ensure we reach successful outcomes for both the client and AKQA.
- Identifies, pursues and converts organic growth opportunities and supports the management & conversion of new business opportunities.
- Leads and nurtures internal teams, turning client feedback and requests into tangible and actionable deliverables
- Reviews deliverables to ensure they are 100% in-line with client expectations.
- Demonstrates AKQA strategic thinking, e.g., able to formulate strategic propositions and communicate these via client-ready decks.
- Ensures AKQA shares relevant solutions that meet client business objectives.
- Ability to manage international project teams in collaboration with Delivery under high time pressure.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 2-4 years account management experience at a leading creative studio, digital agency, or similar organisation.
- Successful track record of building client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- A passion for storytelling and innovative campaigns.
- Is fully proficient in English and Italian
- Foster a culture of proactivity, passion and energy for clients, businesses and projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, championing diversity and inclusion.
- Highly organised, adaptable, self-motivated, and able to solve problems.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply