Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
The Account Supervisor must demonstrate thorough knowledge of marketing principles. They directly participate in developing marketing strategies and communication plans. Good organisational skills are required to both keep abreast of the current market and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication and presentation skills are necessary to deal effectively with Clients and keep the team to deadlines. They must demonstrate a strong understanding of the Client's business and initiate business - building ideas on behalf of the Agency and Client.
- 6+ years agency experience, digital experience ideal
- Previous experience leading marketing programs, from strategy to creative to execution
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Confident interfacing with multiple client contacts and providing direction to the internal team, ensuring the end product aligns to the client’s goals and agreed upon objectives
- Strong attention to detail and is organised, specifically when it comes to client creative deliverables, experience in managing creative production
- Inspires confidence and sets the tone for the team and our clients with a solutions-focused approach and proven ability to take ownership when needed
- Some strategic and analytical experience and production/QA process experience a plus
- Desire to do innovative work and knowledgeable about new trends in digital
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.