Atlanta, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Account Supervisors at AKQA serve as one of the main contacts between Agency and Client. Account Supervisors direct and coordinate all day-to-day Agency efforts on behalf of a client’s product or service for their assigned account and seek to provide the highest quality work in the quickest, most cost-effective manner. As Account Supervisor, you will build and strengthen internal and Client relationships together with the entire account team and provide sound and responsible interactive and traditional marketing counsel.
Based in the center of midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Managing the client marketing program and taking a leadership role in all disciplines (marketing/strategy, creative, research, development, vendor coordination) from planning to completion
- Support the project teams by providing industry specific knowledge
- Ensuring projects are completed on-time, within budget, and to AKQA standards
- Remaining up-to-date on Client/Competition/Agency/Industry business through trade publications, newspaper articles and other sources
- Leading development of interactive marketing plans, including objectives and strategies
- Develop project briefs to drive project
- Evaluating creative product against brief to ensure solution is on-strategy and meets Client’s interactive/digital needs
- Conducting weekly Client and Account status meetings
- Development and review of project statements of work and/or scope documents
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years relevant experience as a marketing strategist or account manager working within an agency environment
- Knowledge and passion for the industry with specific focus on interactive channels to drive client business goals
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment that requires coordination across cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Exhibits strong written and oral communication skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply