At AKQA Bloom, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Bloom is looking to hire a seasoned account supervisor with solid hands-on digital, specifically platform/product background, to lead a pillar account for our studio. An Account Supervisor at AKQA Bloom is accountable for the success of this partnership engagement, serving as the main point of client contact, helping to build consensus, facilitating and bridging cross-team communication, and ensuring alignment across the key stakeholders identified.
This role can either be based in Miami, FL or San Francisco/Los Angeles, CA.
- Operates as the go-to resource for the team’s concerns, point of view and recommendations, checks in regularly with all team members on a 1:1 basis for ad hoc feedback, and schedules regular program leadership meetings to ensure constant alignment
- Partners with the Program, Creative, and Strategy leads on the account to have a cohesive and strong leadership team
- Establishes and executes client business plans that align with the goals of AKQA, the goals of the overall account and communicates plan with the working team to give context on key decisions
- Creates high-impact client presentations and is comfortable presenting to large cross functional groups
- Successfully grows long-term, trusted relationships with senior level clients (Directors and below) and plays a lead role in securing incremental revenue
- Responsible for driving the quality of the agency’s work, on-going client and internal communication, organic business growth, program P+L, and financial management and reporting
- Demonstrates strong fiscal management skills, understanding/respecting the economics of our business and contributing in a way that supports the financial model
- Proactively searches out best practices to strengthen team delivery
- Identify resource gaps and works with Resourcing + Leadership to fill them
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a digital agency, ad agency, or brand consultancy environment
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects
- National and/or global brand experience required
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increasing our client’s competitive advantage
AKQA Bloom aims to help protect our planet, open minds, and enrich lives by collaborating with organizations that share these same ideals, working at the intersections of culture and purpose, finding the balance between love and trust. We were founded in 2022 by Brazilian ECDs Jean Zamprogno and Fernando Pellizzaro in Miami, Florida.
This position reports into the Group Account Director.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply