Administration Intern at AKQA works in partnership with different roles within the Administration and Management Control team, providing support to a wide range of operational tasks such as invoice-checking (compliant with our International group standards), monthly report and travel expenses recording & processing.
As an Administration Intern you will grow alongside other team members, having a chance to demonstrate your interest, attitude and proactivity. You will also be involved in activities like supplier financial background checks and you will be asked to support the team during external audit.
- Accuracy, integrity and the ability to work within specific deadlines are your keys to succeed in this role.
- You have a good understanding of accounting.
- You have a deep knowledge of Excel.
- You are willing to learn new tools (like SAP).
- You are able to interact effectively at professional level in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Driven by enthusiasm and willingness to work in a challenging and dynamic environment, you demonstrate proactiveness and accountability in every task you are assigned.
- You have a positive, collaborative spirit and a hands-on attitude.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.