Atlanta, United States
Administrative Assistant - Temp
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
In service of this mission, AKQA ATL’s Administrative Assistant supports our Operations team by performing organizational tasks relating to business operations. This will start as a temporary position, with the potential to transition to permanent.
- The Administrative Assistant will work within the Operations team and at the direction of the Executive Assistant.
- Provides day to day operational support including, data entry, expense tracking, managing staff and vendor paperwork, and drafting and distributing departmental and office-wide communication
- Supports the Executive Assistant to plan business events, makes travel arrangements for executives and business partners, and assists with scheduling meetings for key stakeholders.
- Processes various purchase requisitions in partnership with production and finance departments.
- Maintains detailed records for multiple departments to support audit requirements
- Manages front desk operations and coordinates with numerous office suppliers
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Passion for organization and detail-oriented
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and colleagues at varying levels of seniority
• Experience using word processing, database, spreadsheet, and communication software
• Service-minded approach to the fulfillment of job responsibilities
• Distinguished customer service and hospitality skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply