Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Lead
AKQA has a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and takes pride in our track record of helping clients leverage CMS features. Our Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data-exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Lead / Solution Architect, you'll have extensive experience delivering high-quality digital platforms based on the Java umbrella of technologies. With this experience, you'll be instrumental in the creation of innovative solutions, while also leading the technical implementation throughout the lifecycle of a project. As a software developer team leader, you’ll ensure that project deliverables meet time, scope and quality goals. And as a technically excellent programmer, you’ll have a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Manage the technical execution of large digital applications across multiple frameworks and platforms.
- Implement and maintain content-driven applications using AEM 6.5 or AEM 6.4
- Develop and design content-driven solutions using AEM, Java, OSGi, Sling, etc.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS’
- 5+ years’ dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to create market-leading solutions.
- Experience in system architecture, including cloud infrastructure, data management, RESTful APIs, basic system administration and dev-ops.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies and tooling integrations with AEM and REST APIs.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of system administration (Linux/Unix).
- Ability to mentor, motivate and inspire your team.
- An entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply