Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
AEM Developer - Expressions of Interest
AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance AEM Developers. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, you'll have experience in delivering high-quality digital platforms based on the Java umbrella of technologies. You’re a technically excellent programmer who possesses a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends.
Located in Melbourne as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn within a creative and technically advanced team.
- Developing solutions on Adobe AEM and CQ platform.
- Designing applications using design patterns and modern application frameworks.
- Writing clean and testable object-oriented code in Java.
- Working with REST Web Services and Microservice architectures.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proficient skills in Java, J2EE, JSP, Groovy, Spring boot, MVC, JUnit and related Java ecosystems.
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to create market-leading solutions.
- Hands on working knowledge of GIT and Maven.
- Comprehensive understanding of OSGi, Spring, and associated integrations.
- Experience in all levels of testing including unit, integration, smoke and acceptance.
- Experience in continuous integration/deployment/delivery practices, tools and process.
- Understanding of Agile principles.
- Experience working in cloud computing environments and familiarity with virtualised development environments.
- Basic system administration knowledge (Linux/Unix).
- Knowledge of code performance and optimisation.
- Knowledge of swagger and RESTful API design principles desirable.
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 principles.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.