Auckland, New Zealand
Analytics is one of the fastest-growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities — including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their businesses, more than ever with data at the heart of making this future a reality.
As an Analytics Lead, you’ll focus on understanding our clients' business goals and translating them into best-in-class analytics solutions that enable the reporting and generation of insights. Working closely with team members across technology, strategy and creative disciplines, you'll help to link understanding from analytics solutions to share and drive digital marketing, content and ecommerce efficiency and effectiveness.
At AKQA Auckland, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Build strong relationships with clients to better understanding their business roadblocks and goals.
- Take a proactive approach to problem-solving, developing hypotheses and actionable insights from data sets.
- Drive team development for the Analytics and Insights space across AKQA, as well as maintaining and driving a program of analytics enablement at AKQA through team certifications.
- Prepare reports and create dashboards which give our clients information and insight into their business’ performance.
- Collaborate with technical engineers to integrate marketing and advertising technology platforms.
- Configure and deploy website tagging and analytics tools for site implementations.
- Prepare presentations and present to senior-level clients, combining your ability to generate insights with your data manipulation and visualisation skills.
- Mentor team members and enhance the growth and reputation of AKQA and our Marketing Strategy & Performance team.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction, through strong client relationship and stakeholder engagement.
- Drive strategic thinking across our clients and opportunities working with client service teams.
- Facilitate and drive new business growth across for Analytics solutions and insights generation.
- Work with technology providers such as Google, Adobe and others to ensure and maintain latest product knowledge and roadmap.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Solid experience with Google Analytics including implementation
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Cloud products such as Target and Audience Manager.
- Proven experience with A/B testing software such as Optimizely and VWO.
- Strong knowledge of campaign tracking.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and wider Google 360 suite.
- Strong communication skills to present insights with confidence and tell a story with data.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.