Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Art Direction Intern
AKQA creatives combine artistry and competence to strategic insights to create beautiful ideas that move the world. Art Directors at AKQA play an essential role in generating innovative ideas to create beautiful products, services, content and meaningful experiences which positively impact on people’s lives.
As an Art Direction Intern you will support Senior Art Director in bringing exceptional creative thought and craft output delivering projects from brief to end user, approaching every brief with fresh eyes and avoiding familiar solutions while generating useful, usable and delightful ideas across all existing and emerging platforms.
Based in either our Venice or Milan studio, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the current situation we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our first priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- You have exceptional design aesthetics and extreme attention to detail.
- You speak Italian and English fluently, and are able to work effectively in both languages.
- You have good knowledge of the most important softwares of Adobe Creative Suit.
- You have extreme attention to detail. You relentlessly push to improve and outdo yourself in every work.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
- You proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply