At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products, and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Art Directors play essential roles in the strategy, conception, and design of beautiful ideas, products, and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.Art Directors at AKQA approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions.
Located in Giza, 6 of October, ElShiekh Zayed, you will work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual, and art direction skills.
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content, and experiences.
- Collaborate with various teams within AKQA
- 5+ years of experience
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a portfolio of creative work that demonstrates high-quality art direction, storytelling, and a clean, contemporary design aesthetic within a variety of campaigns and projects.
- You have a breadth of cultural reference points.
- You have the drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design programs
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to
provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and
inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our
hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.