At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and experiences that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight, creating and bringing to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, AKQA Creatives work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Art Directors play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user, work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
From our location in the heart of Dubai, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class clients. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership. As part of the Dubai creative team, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across the global AKQA network.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and art direction skills
- Inspire and embrace challenges and new ways of thinking
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences
- Drive the creative translation of content and communication strategies to deliver impactful work
- Collaborate with the client and various teams within AKQA
- Contribute to thought leadership activities and stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
- Be hands-on with exceptional execution skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Confident presenter of ideas both internally and to clients
- 5+ years agency experience
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a standout portfolio of digital and communication work that demonstrates high quality art direction, storytelling and a clean, contemporary design aesthetic within a variety of campaigns
- You will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of digital culture and trends
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply