Associate Analytics Director
Within AKQA, Data & Analytics is one of the fastest growing disciplines and it is integral to delivering value for our clients and creating positive impact for their customers. As part of a multi-disciplinary approach to problem-solving, our team provides a wide range of capabilities including measurement strategies, user experience analytics, consumer research, and applied data science.
Our clients are building the future of their business and, more than ever, data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
As an Associate Analytics Director at AKQA, you should be informed and passionate about the latest data-driven marketing strategies and measurement opportunities – guiding our team and motivating our clients to adopt best-in-class practices. You will be working closely with our Product Design, UX, Strategy and Analytics teams to define / elevate our offering around holistic performance optimisation throughout the customer journey, and deliver customer-first experiences that drive engagement / conversion.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam, you will have access to our diverse network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Deliver Strategic Data Programs: Ability to go from a client’s business goals to an integrated measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet/track those objectives. Can develop a north star vision and plan initiatives for enhancing data capabilities within client organisations and advanced capabilities like personalisation Can see the forest for the trees and communicate coherent strategies that tie all the technical details together in executing a business-impacting program.
- Exemplify Domain Aptitude: Knowledge and mastery of UX & digital analytics systems relevant to our clients – including Google Marketing Cloud (Google Analytics 360), A/B testing and experimentation (Optimizely, Google Optimise, etc), VOC (Usabilla, consumer surveys, etc.), Adobe Marketing Suite (Analytics, Target, etc.). Ability to define strategic use cases, setup and configure these systems, and fully utilize for insight and optimisation.
- Thought-Leadership / Team Management: Drive excellence through thought-leadership, guidance / mentoring, and creative problem-solving. Able to motivate team and deliver best-in-class work that grows strategic relationships and shows real impact on clients’ business KPIs. Collaborative partner both internally and externally, helping to increase capabilities and scope of Performance team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- We love what we do, having fun with a positive and enthusiastic outlook on life is a must!
- 7+ years of analytics experience required, with emphasis on UX performance optimisation on web and app preferred. You will be responsible for defining programs of work that will support clients’ marketing and insights initiatives, which include (but not limited to):
- Data Strategy, strategic enhancement roadmap
- UX & Customer Journey Analytics
- Experimentation, testing and optimisation programs
- Data tracking and performance analytics
- MarTech & customer data strategy (including segmentation & personalisation)
- Attribution / conversion modelling
- Cohort / audience analysis
- Consumer insights, research and behaviours
- Act as a servant leader, empowering teams to develop an agile mindset and reach their potential.
- You have proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- You demonstrate an objective-focused and positive approach, comfortable working independently, and self-driven.
- You are entrepreneurial, with a collaborative, team-based approach. Eager to provide insights and receive feedback.
- You possess exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.