Atlanta, United States
Associate Analytics Director
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an Associate Analytics Director at AKQA, you are passionate about using data to drive insights and optimizations that create better connections for consumers and improve bottom line business results. Knowledge of site analytics tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics Premium is a must. Vital to this role is the ability to distill a narrative and insightful recommendations from expansive data sources in a compelling and digestible way. Experience using visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI to deliver impactful insights is preferred. Familiarity and experience with Customer Experience platforms like Qualtrics or Foresee also preferred. Managing projects and effectively interfacing with other agency stakeholders (e.g. analysts, designers, strategists, etc.) will also be keys to success in this role.
For the right person this role offers the chance to shine on several top tier clients, influence experiences that touch millions, and grow analytics competency within a data science group that is defining cutting edge consumer analytics. This person will play an active role in proactively identifying data specific opportunities for new and existing clients while also closely partnering with our internal teams, including: Strategy, Creative, and Technology to transform our clients’ businesses through digital innovation.
Based in the center of midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
Our culture celebrates diversity, hard work and fun. We are passionate about our craft, working together to create a better future, and ensuring we have an unfair share of the best talent in Atlanta.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- 6+ years of digital product analytics expertise; consumer and digital marketing, business case development, and data science familiarity is preferred
- Able to go from a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems and methodologies needed to meet those goals
- Able to communicate coherent strategies that tie all the technical details together into a business-impacting program
- An analytics evangelist who knows the righteous truth of data and will ensure our clients and teams understand this
- Experience putting together presentations and original writing on data problems
- Able to design successful data programs from start to finish – conception, selling, scoping and fulfilment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across different disciplines
- Mastery of relevant marketing analytics systems such as web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Experience with visualization programs, including Tableau, advanced Excel, SQL databases and how to construct/use them
- Working knowledge of statistical software packages whether professional (SAS/SPSS) or open source (R, Python)
- Familiarity with Customer Experience platforms like Qualtrics or Foresee is preferred
- Create strategic testing/learning agendas and associated KPI measurement framework
- Shape data for analysis from CSV/Excel/database sources
- Build and Present insights and recommendations on a regular basis to internal teams
- An understanding of standard data architectures, and the ability to query databases using SQL
- Use statistically sound analytical techniques to provide robust and descriptive data insight and clearly communicate these insights to stakeholders in a variety of formats
- Tableau, Python, and/or R knowledge is a plus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply