London, United Kingdom
Associate Analytics Director
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an Associate Analytics Director at AKQA, you should be passionate about data and its value in empowering the latest data-driven digital strategies – guiding our team and motivating our clients to adopt best-in-class practices. You will be working closely with our UX, Strategy and Technology teams to define our offering around holistic performance optimisation throughout the customer journey, and deliver personalised experiences that drive engagement, conversion and brand advocacy.
Located in our London Studio, you will play a key role in a growing team of experts, taking ownership of key accounts, helping to define the vision and set the analytics roadmap for our clients, whilst successfully building the scope and team to support this vision.
You will have access to diverse teams of specialists across the network, as well as the WPP Data & AI Community, whilst enjoying an environment at AKQA which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Digital Domain Aptitude: Knowledge and mastery of UX & digital analytics systems relevant to our clients – including Google Marketing Cloud (Google Analytics 360); Adobe Marketing Suite (Analytics, Target); A/B testing and personalisation (Evergage, Google Optimise, etc); Social Listening (Netbase). Ability to define strategic application of the correct toolset, setup and configure these systems, and fully utilise for insight and optimisation.
- Data Science/BI Fluency: in-depth knowledge of data science and its applications; including data processing/ETL, data mining, pattern recognition and predictive modelling in open source (R, Python) and data visualisation (Tableau).
- Define and Deliver Strategic Data Programs: Ability to translate business goals and campaign objectives into an integrated measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to track and report performance and key insights. Can understand current capabilities of our clients, define a future vision and plan out a roadmap for reaching it by introducing advanced capabilities, e.g. personalisation. Able to communicate coherent strategies that tie all the technical details together in executing a business-impacting program.
- Thought-Leadership: Drive excellence through thought-leadership, guidance / mentoring, and creative problem-solving. Able to motivate team and deliver best-in-class work that grows strategic relationships and shows real impact on clients’ business KPIs. Collaborative partner both internally and externally, helping to increase capabilities and scope of Performance team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 7+ years of analytics experience required, with emphasis on technical solution design and implementation preferred. You will be responsible for defining programs of work that will support clients’ marketing and insights initiatives, which include (but not limited to):
- Data Strategy, strategic enhancement roadmap
- UX & Customer Journey Analytics
- Experimentation, testing and optimization programs
- Data tracking and performance analytics
- MarTech & customer data strategy (including segmentation & personalisation)
- Attribution / conversion modelling
- Cohort / audience analysis
- Consumer insights, research and behaviors
- Act as a servant leader, empowering both team members and owned projects to reach their potential.
- You have proven ability to work well under pressure, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- You demonstrate an objective-focused and positive approach, comfortable working independently, and self-driven.
- You possess exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply