New York, United States
Associate Creative Director
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
The Associate Creative Director at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Associate Creative Director will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
- A hands-on approach to the work
- Lead, coach, inspire and motivate a team to create and deliver truly remarkable, influential and impactful work
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries
- Utilize state-of-the-art techniques and contribute to thought leadership activities
- Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing and mentoring teams
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a creative environment as an Art Director or Designer
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.