Associate Digital Analyst
Within AKQA, we believe that the skills of our Data & Analytics team are integral to delivering value for our clients and positive impact for their customers. As part of a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving, our team provide a wide range of capabilities including strategic data planning, tracking & performance measurement, data engineering and applied data science. Our clients are building the future of their business and, more than ever, data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
At AKQA you will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture, encourages ownership and proactivity within a supportive team structure, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Support clients with digital tracking and tagging and analysing digital properties (websites/social) to evaluate and quantify impact.
- Build reports by using (pre-written) scripts in R/Python and a pre-defined report structure. Then analyze data to present actional business recommendations and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress.
- Building positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- In-Depth knowledge of Google Tag Manager (tag implementation and trouble-shooting).
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics (including regex and custom reports).
- Academic knowledge or basic application of data analysis and programming (preferably Python and R) – enough to read and understand scripts written in R/Python.
- Clear and logical communication skills, with a collaborative approach to solve problems.
- Analytical mindset and a genuine curiosity in data and new technologies/methodologies.
- Patient, detail oriented with a service mindset to provide accurate technical solutions.
- Experience of data visualisation tools (Tableau or Google Data Studio) is a bonus.
- Ability to connect a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics needed to meet those objectives.
- Basic understanding of Cookie consent policies.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply