Associate Digital Project Manager
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible for multiple small, end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects. Your key responsibilities will include scheduling, budgeting and authoring requirement definition documents. This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and facilitation skills.
Associate Project Managers play a key role in delivering innovative solutions for our clients. This position will support senior-level members to deliver project assistance responsibilities including from resource allocation, time tracking, documentation, and managing communication between various capabilities. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
*Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Develops statements of work, gather team recommendations based on requirements/ objectives and participate in risk analysis
- Manage projects according to schedule and within budget
- Lead scoping and change management processes
- Create weekly financial reports, and works with senior team members on financial analysis and reconciliation
- Manages internal resource allocation and team members throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
Qualities and Characteristics
- 2-3 years of experience working in a marketing agency or design studio environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great “problem-solving” ability within a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of advertising strategies, delivery lifecycles, mobile, social media, and software / internet strategies