San Francisco, United States
Associate Project Manager - Sunnyvale
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As an AKQA Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible for multiple small, end-to-end, full life-cycle client projects. Your key responsibilities will include scheduling, budgeting, and authoring requirement definition documents. This is a client-facing role requiring effective communication and facilitation skills.
Associate Project Managers play a key role in delivering innovative solutions for our clients. This position will support senior-level members to deliver project assistance responsibilities including resource allocation, time tracking, documentation, and managing communication between various capabilities. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media, and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience managing (or helping to manage) projects and teams focused on the creation and build of digital deliverables such as websites, landing pages/microsites, apps, email, and banner animations
- Proven experience working closely with creatives and developers to build, redesign, maintain and launch complex websites, produce product pages, and/or create beautifully designed digital e-commerce experiences for web or mobile
- Experience creating project schedules/timelines and then managing projects according to schedule and within budget
- Experience scheduling and leading internal and client meetings, writing and distributing meeting notes, and creating daily or weekly project hotlists
- Experience managing project resource needs and allocations throughout the duration of the project lifecycle
- Agency experience is a plus
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great “problem-solving” ability within a high-pressure environment
- Quick learner who is action-oriented
- Very organized and methodical
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital delivery lifecycle
- General interest and knowledge about digital experiences, products & technology, mobile, social media, and general advertising
Please note: No visa transfers or visa sponsorships will be offered at this time. Candidates for this role must be able to work West Coast hours and be willing to work onsite, in Sunnyvale, CA with the team, when we return to the office.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.