Atlanta, United States
Associate Strategy Director
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Associate Strategy Directors see the world in a unique light and shape. Their endless curiosity fuels an unwavering desire get to the root of a challenge or uncover a latent opportunity. They champion the consumer, building empathy for our clients’ audiences and turning human understanding into actionable insights and impactful experiences that drive improved business outcomes.
Based in the center of midtown, our Atlanta studio is as vibrant as its location. With a core focus on digital products and services, we are visionaries and makers, combining strategy, creative and technology to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as strategic lead for one of more tracks of client work, partnering with cross-functional leads to provide program- or account -level leadership
- Understand the dynamics of a client’s business, the sector in which it operates, and it’s existing and target audiences, and the role of technology in this relationship
- Distill complex information into actionable insights to better understand the consumer, fuel idea generation, and drive impact for our clients
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, uncover unexplored opportunities and work with your account and production counterparts to shape work plans
- Lead discovery and vision-casting phases of work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences
- Management and analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
- Demonstrated experience leading clients through transformative moments for their brand or organization
- Fluent understanding of digital product and service experience ecosystems, service design and customer experience methodologies
- Experience leading and defining key customer experience deliverables to capture needs and build compelling brand experiences
- Familiarity with the design, application, and analysis of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Strong communication skills and the experience partnering closely and iteratively with senior clients
- Ability to balance and discern between ambitious high-level vision and pragmatic, iterative advancement, and advance both
- A track record of experience in idea generation and refinement
- At least 6 years working to solve consumer needs, either through customer experience strategy or digital product strategy
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply