Associate User Experience Director
User Experience workers at AKQA apply empathy, systems thinking, and craftsmanship to strategic insights — defining and designing groundbreaking solutions to human problems. Adept storytellers and fearless innovators, they create interactive experiences, products and services that move the world.
Our Associate User Experience Directors are endlessly curious, and obsessed with consumer behaviour and psychology. They demonstrate leadership across client projects, whether that is mapping and optimising an omnichannel ecosystem, or shaping a completely new user experience for a disruptive digital service.
Located in Copenhagen, Denmark, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- A minimum five years’ experience designing stand-out digital products/services from strategy to concept to delivery
- A compelling portfolio of outstanding work across different platforms that has created a real-world impact
- Demonstrated ability to lead senior business stakeholders to understand UX strategy and making UX decisions that strengthen their business
- Has defined, facilitated, and overseen UX processes across different streams of work, from research and workshops to handover and user stories
- Expertise in Design Thinking and related methodologies
- Experience with leading UX/UI/Design tools
- Experienced working alongside strategists, analysts, designers, and developers in complex, integration-heavy ecosystems
- Expertise in scoping and executing CX deliverables (user research, user journeys, ecosystem maps, wireframes, service blueprints)
- eCommerce, Brand, Service and/or BtB client experience is highly desirable
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- A mindset that is equally strategic, empathic and creative
- Fast thinking and execution - speed matters
- Great visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to develop simple and elegant design solutions to complex design problems
- Expertise in cross-functional collaboration with broad cultural reference points
- Curious, passionate and boundlessly creative in expressing a unique brand proposition through UX, with relentless attention to detail
- Up to date with new techniques and trends in UX, tech, and business
- … and always treating colleagues and clients with both love and respect in the quest to make beautiful work that works.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us knowApply