At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
An AKQA Business Analyst is highly motivated and even more meticulous. You have a passion for delivering digital solutions that are as polished as they are innovative, capturing necessary requirements and significantly contributing to architecting a solution that fits them perfectly.
As a Business Analysts on our embedded client team in Sunnyvale, you will collaborate closely with internal creative and development teams, as well as stakeholders from the clients Retail and Internal Development Group to change the way our clients’ customers interact with their brand.
*Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale
- Own and develop relationship with users, working with them to optimize and enhance system
- Understand our clients’ business goals and the user needs of every project you touch
- Contribute to the definition and design of solutions and ensure the alignment of user experience goals, technical solutions and business needs
- Work with key stakeholders to clarify and communicate business needs
- Provide clear requirements for all stakeholders, design, development and QA teams
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes to manage requirements for all stakeholders and works with senior interactive producers creating customer-facing interactive experiences
- Act as interpreter who facilitates communication between business, design and technical teams
- Lead workshops, working meetings and presentations
- Make recommendations to product team based technical issues or user experience related questions
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the user
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Passion for creating digital experiences is essential
- Experience in business / systems analysis
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, self-sufficient
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Committed to excellence and an outstanding attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- A solid track record of gathering and documenting product requirements in a variety of systems environments
- Able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans
- Knowledge of experience design and business process analysis, needs assessments, requirements gathering and solution definition throughout the design and development lifecycle
- Previous experience producing technology project artifacts including: use cases, requirements documents, design functional specifications and process flows
- Demonstrated experience in technology solution management, including: usability/GUI design, web application development methodologies and object-oriented development approaches
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.