Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Business Director (KSA based)
At AKQA, our Client Servicing team are the critical interface between our clients and our talented teams in the studio. They are the guardians of our company offering and delivering our quality stamp. Being on the ‘front line’ means they have developed a deep understanding of AKQA, that sets the tone and workflow with our long-term client relationships. Client Servicing are instrumental in maintaining the quality of briefs (and therefore work output) as well as driving commercial growth and success for our studio and clients.
As a Business Director/Deputy GM, you will develop strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates consumers. You will also be responsible for new business in KSA to contribute to the studio growth. You will be vital in generating profit for AKQA and lead internal teams to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for the client and the agency. Final title to be determined based on experience.
From our location in Riyadh, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for world-class clients and brands. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across KSA, UAE and Egypt. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Lead Saudi operations and team
- P&L management while delivering sustainable profitability and accurate forecasting
- Identify new business opportunities for continual growth
- Pitch and engage to clients at c-level
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Ensure regional management is updated on the status of the organization’s accounts in terms of problems, plans and objectives
- Lead and manage a variety of communications strategies, campaigns, and projects
- Help shape the vision and culture of the studio
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in KSA
- Driven, accountable and results oriented
- Excellent internal and external senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong and inspirational people manager
- Ability to work closely with clients in delivering the highest standard of work that meets objectives and delivers on KPIs
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply