Our Business Strategy team offers global consulting services, fully embedded in our AKQA teams. We partner with our clients to define and guide them through their digital transformation journey. We design new business models, develop investment cases in digital innovation, align service design with strategic priorities, and drive change management within client organisations.
While we don’t have open position at the moment, we are always looking for top talents for future opportunities and are constantly reviewing new candidates.
As Business Strategy Manager for our Berlin studio you will combine qualitative-quantitative research, organisational and market analysis, and problem-solving and business planning methods into strategic recommendations. We seek a risk-taker, an intellectually curious individual, eager to partner with colleagues in our other AKQA studios to contribute to the fast growth of our team across Europe.
- Deliver digital innovation projects both directly and by coordinating more junior resources, especially supervising and validating the business modelling and problem solving process
- Foster senior client relationships, leveraging expertise on business strategic topics
- Adopt, apply and contribute to improving AKQA Business Strategy frameworks/approaches
- Promote external AKQA strategic leadership in coordination with the Business Strategy Head of Europe
- Train all relevant internal AKQA teams on the Business Strategy offering
- Own the growth plan for AKQA Business Strategy in the office, in partnership with the office Managing Director and the Head of Business Strategy Europe
- own hiring and people development for Business Strategy in the Berlin studio
- be responsible for office level KPIs and overall performance vs. plan
- provide senior supervision and contribution to large accounts and business development opportunities
- Solid experience of project/team management: able to drive process, lead intellectual agenda, engage senior clients, guide and motivate project teams
- Past experience as project manager-level position at top Business Consulting firm
- Experience of translating business strategy into value drivers and KPIs
- Experience of translating a business model into a set of key assumptions for a business plan
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures
- Understand the offering, activities and key principles of other areas of expertise in AKQA in order to ensure fully integrated work and ways of working
- Achieve personal and team billability and utilisation targets
- Build successful partnerships with clients, cultivating world-class relationships
- Able to develop own point of view, leverage have intellectual ownership of the project, ability to review own point of view in light of new information
- Able to understand/evaluate operational impact of strategic recommendations
- Fluent English (written and spoken), fluent in German
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.