Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Our Business Strategy practice offers global consulting services, in collaboration with other AKQA teams. We partner with our clients to define and guide them through their digital transformation journey.
We are currently looking for a Business Strategist who will work at local and international level on strategic and organisational topics.
As a Business Strategist, you will be responsible for driving the strategic problem-solving process, assessing innovation opportunities and engaging other team members and client representatives around a shared roadmap to implement new and improved business models.
You will combine qualitative-quantitative research, organisational and market analysis, and problem-solving and business planning methods into recommendations that contribute to overall project deliverables.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and talented consultant naturally inclined to work across functions with different colleagues, both internally and with the client team. We seek a risk-taker and intellectually curious individual, eager to contribute to the fast growth of our teams in our AKQA studios in Italy and Europe.
Based in either of our studios in Milan or Roncade (near Venice, Italy), you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- You have an academic background in business-focused subject/s.
- You have approximately 5 years of working experience, at least 3 of them in consulting and/or entrepreneurial experience within innovative environments.
- You have a good understanding of P&L of new/existing businesses and main cost/revenue drivers.
- You are able to translate a business model into a set of assumptions for a business plan using market research, relevant benchmarks and own estimates.
- You are able to evaluate the operational impact of strategic recommendations and define/monitor KPIs effectively.
- You are able to prioritise work, define roadmap and oversee its implementation.
- You are able to communicate complex ideas clearly and credibly.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are committed to work in a collaborative way, adopting a curious, humble and sharing approach in the day-to-day work.
- You have strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail. You take responsibility of your own time management and deliverables and relentlessly push to improve and outdo yourself in every work.
- You are able to work within a multidisciplinary team, ‘connecting the dots’ and fostering constructive dialogue and feedback.
- You are able to develop your own point of view and willing to change it in light of new information.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.