Campaign Manager, Paid Social
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
The Campaign Manager, Paid Social is responsible for the day-to-day coordination, execution and management of paid social media campaigns. This individual is responsible for the setup, implementation, pacing, and optimizations of paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate would have experience working in the Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter ads managers.
We are looking for a self-starter with an ambition to help grow expertise and services for a top client. You will possess knowledge and passion for the media landscape and help keep the company up-to-date on what trends will have an impact on our clients’ business.
- Oversight of paid social media campaigns for a variety of brands, managing ad campaign setup, execution, and contribution to reporting on performance
- Work with internal and client teams to ensure social strategies and targeting align to overall digital media strategies and business objectives
- Participate in and co-lead weekly social statuses and periodic check-ins with internal and client teams on campaign management and performance
- Act as a centralized hub of information, knowledgeable about the social media landscape, responsible for keeping the team up-to-date on platform developments
- Manage day-to-day relationships with social media ad sales teams
- Identify opportunities to test and learn and drive innovation
- Collaborative approach to provide strategic recommendations to internal teams on innovative approaches to reach target audiences in new and interesting ways
- Develop case studies, best practices and learnings to share with broader internal and client teams
Qualities and Characteristics
- 1 – 2 years of experience in paid social campaign management, strategy, and media analytics
- Competency in social campaign execution and insights platforms for major social media platforms (Facebook business manager, Pinterest, Snap, and Twitter ads managers)
- Knowledge of unique offerings and key differences between paid social platforms
- Experience managing campaign pacing and performance, providing internal and client teams with insights or optimization recommendations
- Experience in negotiation and ability to build and maintain strong relationships within the media community
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to explain detailed paid social methods and platform nuances in a clear, succinct manner
- Problem solving mentality, always looking for more efficient ways to improve process
- Curious with a can-do attitude
- Highly-motivated with a comfort level in working with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with a variety of media analytics methodologies preferred, such as brand lift studies