Portland, United States
Campaign Manager, Programmatic
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in Portland’s Pearl District, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's finest cities.
The AKQA Trading Desk is a rapidly growing discipline at AKQA. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best of breed technology, inventory, data, service, and strategy for programmatic media. We believe in radical transparency, maximised media efficacy, and leaning into the future state of digital media. Campaign Managers are responsible for the day to day management of programmatic campaigns, meeting performance goals, and exceeding client expectations. This includes programmatic display media, video, mobile and social campaigns. An ideal candidate is data-driven, detailed oriented, and a self-starter who is excited to work in a rapidly changing industry.
- Ability to independently manage the end to end execution of programmatic buys: understand business objectives and provide strategic recommendations as well as campaign set up, QA, analysis, and optimization
- Manage strategic and tactical planning activities
- Understand the client's goals and represent the client's interests to internal teams
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner
- Recommend an appropriate mix of strategies and tactics within programmatic media to help drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversions to support client’s overall goals
- Set up and optimise paid media campaigns, leveraging industry- standard campaign management tools
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analysing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior
- Create POVs and share insights to industry trends and key industry happenings
- Develop and maintain working relationships with vendor partners
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Four-year degree. Degree in economics, mathematics, computer science, business, or related preferred
- 1-2 years of experience managing programmatic media or search campaigns
- Analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including operations such as v-lookup, functions, pivot tables, etc)
- Familiarity with DSPs and ad tech landscape
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Familiarity with DSP self service platforms (DV360, TheTradeDesk, Amazon Advertising, etc)
- Familiarity with Social Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with DMP Platforms (Salesforce DMP, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Audience Center, etc)
- Familiarity with SEM Platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Search, etc) relevant
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.