At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Campaign Producer, you will partner with our existing client base to build award-winning brands and solve business problems creatively. You will be adept at managing a wide array of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that projects meet all scope, time and budget requirements.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Ensure projects and campaigns are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with data strategists design and plan campaigns, using AKQA partner technologies such as Adobe Campaign.
- Create campaign briefs from an understanding of client solutions and translate business requirements into solution deliverables (data, scheduling, targeting and other campaign-based criteria), in collaboration with campaign strategists and/or analysts.
- Ensure campaign assets are developed to best practice and deliverables are of exceptional quality.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Manage project issues/assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate.
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Display commercial acumen and ensure project profitability.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the project team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role
- Solid knowledge of campaign development from brief to execution.
- Demonstrable experience managing campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, Marketo, IBM Unica, Responsys, Exact Target or other similar cross-channel marketing technologies.
- Own project deliverables and embody a culture of continual improvement.
- Knowledge and experience of digital strategy, design and technology.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional negotiating and risk management skills.
- Experience of working in marketing automation.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply