Gothenburg, Sweden & Stockholm, Sweden
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive, digital services and products that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a client accountant you will drive the project performance to ensure the achievement of the financial goals. The Finance team that supports the business is located in London. As AKQA is growing we need financial support for our Swedish team and clients. We are looking for somebody who wants to build their career in an international environment as well as grow their own local expertise. AKQA thrives in a constantly changing and dynamic environment and offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Perform monthly revenue recognition in line with SOX
- Monitor and control financial aspects of the project including reviewing SOW’s, ensuring timely invoicing, and supporting the Client Services team with budgets and forecasts.
- Approve expense claims for project-related costs
- Meet regularly with internal teams to review project status and revenue forecasting
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, including auditors
- Internal reporting
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a client accountant with good communication skills who enjoys cooperating with different stakeholders in the organisation. To be successful in this position it is important to be proactive and independent.
- Previous client accountant experience
- Work well under pressure, manage time efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess strong customer service ethos and a commitment to building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English
- Agency experience preferred, but not essential
What we offer
- Possibility to grow your career in an international environment
- Be a part of big international projects
- Beautiful office space
- Generous healthcare benefit
- Occupational pension
- Private healthcare insurance
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply