San Francisco, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district—the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry—AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Director at AKQA is a highly-organized and credible partner. The Client Director will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Director has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practices, and state-of-the-art techniques.
- 10+ years of experience in a top-tier digital agency, digital production studio or the digital division of an ad agency
- Extensive digital experience overseeing the creation, development and delivery of complex websites, e-commerce experiences, platform work and mobile apps
- A proven history and examples of collaborating closely with teams of creatives, developers, strategist and project managers to deliver complex website—built using agile methodology
- The ability to successfully organize, manage, and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects
- National and/or global brand experience is required
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace, and business challenges
- The ability to confidently present to clients, clearly articulate ideas and engage audiences
- Experience with Branding, MarComm, CRM, and Go-To-Market strategies
- A consultative, conscientious, and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to successfully manage and organize a variety of activities
- Highly collaborative, empathic, and a good listener
- A passion for beautifully designed digital experiences, excellent taste, a progressive, modern mindset and a point of view about emerging technology that can be spoken to with intelligence, wit and confidence
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, engage & inspire
- Sharp attention-to-detail with multiple projects running simultaneously and a drive for perfection
- A personable, professional approach combined with a charismatic, friendly personality
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.