San Francisco, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
A champion for creative excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Director at AKQA is a highly organized, trusted and credible partner. The Client Director will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values, aspirations and mutual benefit. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful impact, the Client Director has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and communication excellence.
Based in the heart of the SOMA district, the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry. Our San Francisco studio offers staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive services. We build experiences and applications that capture the imagination and deliver proven business results for our clients, including Facebook, PayPal, Uber, The Clorox Company, IBM, Levi’s and more.
Our San Francisco studio is uniquely diverse in its resident skillsets enabling employees to solve across the full spectrum of experience solutions. Ranging from strategy, creative and development through to programmatic media, integrated paid search, social marketing and predictive analytics.
- Ability to successfully manage and organize a variety of activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire
- A personable, professional approach
- Constant attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Prioritization and re-prioritization skills with multiple projects running simultaneously
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a digital agency, ad agency, or brand consultancy environment
- Experience with marketing and communications, social strategy and execution, websites (from strategy/UX through production), branding and campaign development required
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects
- National and/or global brand experience required
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increasing our client’s competitive advantage
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Familiarity with digital advertising, marketing and communications, branding and campaign development would be beneficial
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply