San Francisco, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Director at AKQA is a highly organized and credible partner both internally and externally. The Client Director will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Director is a strategically minded, creatively passionate person who is driven to make innovative work that solves our client’s business problems and engages consumers in revolutionary new ways.
Based in the heart of the SOMA district, the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry. Our San Francisco studio offers staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Our San Francisco studio is uniquely diverse in its resident skillsets enabling employees to solve across the full spectrum of experience solutions. Ranging from strategy, creative and development through to programmatic media, integrated paid search, social marketing and predictive analytics.
- Ability to successfully manage and organize a variety of activities
- The mind of an athlete, with a passion for sports and fitness
- A true understanding of what excites and inspires consumers to get and stay fit
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire our internal teams
- Best-in-class client relationship / client management skills
- A personable, professional approach to our client’s business
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Attention to detail with multiple projects running simultaneously
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years of experience working in a digital or creative advertising agency environment required
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects across all media touchpoints
- Strong MarComm and true integrated 360 campaign experience a must
- Previous experience launching and managing integrated campaign work for a global brand
- Experience managing teams working on digital product development, website redesigns AND broadcast TV commercial shoots
- Experience managing marketing communications and advertising programs for global brands
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.