Client Enablement Manager
At AKQA, the Client Enablement team is the face of our brand for our clients, but in equal measures, acts as the voice of the client to inform our work. Client Enablement is not only responsible for identifying the right opportunities to realise, but also in bringing these to life. They are the difference between a good idea and one that actually sees the light of day.
At AKQA, our Client Enablement Manager cultivate client relationships, motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact. You’ll transform our clients’ businesses by identifying and creating opportunities that add value across their digital ecosystem and strive to deliver work that makes a difference and is recognised internally and externally.
At AKQA Tokyo, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Handle client requests and communications in a professional manner
- Effectively drive meetings and present work in a face-to-face environment
- Have a sound knowledge of our partner network and make recommendations on who/when it’s best to engage
- Best represent AKQA and our values through your communications
- Plan the project from the briefing stage; define deliverables, estimates and timing plans
- Lead internal reviews of work, providing effective and actionable feedback
- Coordinate teams and planning resource scheduling, and proactively provide solutions to any related blockers
- Deliver projects within scope and budget, reporting on financial health throughout
- Build strong and meaningful relationships with our internal teams and clients
- Identify and build networks with partners and third-party suppliers
- Build rapport with our networks and provide an insightful and helpful point of view on the work
- Identify and help convert new business opportunities that become available through our networks
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience working in a creative/digital environment
- A proactive, open-minded attitude, and a willingness to contribute
- Natural ability to effectively communicate with people with varying backgrounds
- Ability to speak Japanese and English
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.