San Francisco, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
A Client Manager at AKQA must demonstrate thorough knowledge of marketing principles. The Client Manager will directly participate in developing marketing strategies and communication plans. Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills are necessary to deal effectively with Clients and keep the Client team to deadlines. Client Managers must demonstrate a strong understanding of their Client's business, be able to own the relationship and initiate business - building ideas on behalf of the Agency and Client.
- Must have 5-7+ years of integrated advertising agency experience - managing the creation and delivery of of content across broadcast, digital, social, OOH and experiential media
- Previous experience leading advertising campaigns, marcom programs, film and digital production from strategy to creative to execution.
- Experience with entertainment, video games and/or sports clients
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, specifically when it comes to client creative deliverables,
- Experience managing creative production and video shoots
- Some strategic and analytical experience and production/QA process experience a plus
- Ability to lead and manage the team across multiple avenues and all disciplines
- Ownership of client services responsibilities, both internally and externally
- Desire to do innovative work with knowledgeable on new trends in digital
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures
- Understand the offering, activities and key principles of other areas of expertise in AKQA to ensure fully integrated work and ways of working
- Able to develop own point of view, present ideas to internal and external stakeholders, listen well, respond accurately, adjust thinking as needed and take ownership of projects.
- Dependable and trustworthy, with the innate ability to inspire the confidence of your colleagues and clients to support both the business and brand's needs.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.