At AKQA, the Client Service team handle every facet of our relationship with clients, ensuring unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for all. With service excellence at their core, they are the ultimate champions and advocates of our clients' brands, helping them to drive success.
AKQA Client Partners are strategic leaders, responsible for transforming businesses. Your focus will be on leading a client and helping shape its future. You’ll identify and create opportunities for AKQA to add value to our clients’ businesses. You’ll become a brand champion, opportunist, advisor to the senior client, and an agency facilitator who drives client business results. To succeed in this role, you need to be laser-focused on your client's business, with a keen eye for opportunities to apply AKQA’s wide-ranging creative technology expertise.
At AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Encourage a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
- Generate ideas and actions to deliver tangible business results.
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth.
- Lead a talented group of professionals, creating a culture of inclusion and support.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with 6+ years of business experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to demonstrate how you've made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Previous integrated campaign experience, and experience working with multiple external and agency stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of media planning and schedules.
- The ability to effectively drive new business opportunities from identification to conversion, including presenting autonomously at senior levels.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and a passion for doing great work that works.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.