At Switched On, an AKQA group company, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Together with our new acquisition, Switched On, we offer clients a 360-degree view of brand experience through a highly integrated approach to media and technology.
As Client Partner in our Client Service team, you'll be a strategic leader, responsible for shaping a client's future with an unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for all. You'll be their ultimate champion and brand advocate, laser-focussed on opportunities to apply AKQA’s wide-ranging creative technology expertise.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Encourage a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
- Generate ideas and actions to deliver tangible business results.
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth.
- Lead a talented group of professionals, creating a culture of inclusion and support.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with 6+ years of business experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to demonstrate how you've made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Previous product or service design and development experience, and experience working with multiple external and agency stakeholders.
- The ability to effectively drive new business opportunities from identification to conversion, including presenting autonomously at senior levels.
- Persuasive and effective communication skills, with the ability to provide thought leadership and a point-of-view.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and a passion for doing great work.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.