Los Angeles, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As Client Partner in our Client Service team, you'll be a strategic leader, responsible for shaping a client's future with an unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for all. You'll be their ultimate champion and brand advocate, laser-focussed on opportunities to apply AKQA’s wide-ranging creative technology expertise. A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Partner at AKQA is a highly-organized and credible partner. The Client Partner will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Partner has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practices, and state-of-the-art techniques.
From our location in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant beach-front cities.
- Encourage a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
- Generate ideas and actions to deliver tangible business results.
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth.
- Lead a talented group of professionals, creating a culture of inclusion and support.
- Consistently demonstrate your strategic and presentation skills, especially when framing the value AKQA creates.
- Organize, manage, and deliver a diverse range of innovative projects
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace, and business challenges
- The ability to confidently present to clients, clearly articulate ideas and engage audiences
- A consultative, conscientious, and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with 10+ years of experience in a top-tier digital agency, digital production studio or the digital division of an ad agency. Where you have overseen the creation, development and delivery of complex websites, e-commerce experiences, platform work and mobile apps
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to demonstrate how you've made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Previous Branding, MarComm, CRM, and Go-To-Market strategies. product or service design and development experience, and experience working with multiple external and agency stakeholders.
- National and/or global brand experience is required
- The ability to effectively drive new business opportunities from identification to conversion, including presenting autonomously at senior levels.
- Persuasive and effective communication skills, with the ability to provide thought leadership and a point-of-view.
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and a passion for doing great work.
- A proven history and examples of collaborating closely with teams of creatives, developers, strategist and project managers to deliver complex website—built using agile methodology
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.