New York, United States & San Francisco, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Partner at AKQA is a highly organized and credible leader. The Client Partner will nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the Client Partner has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice and state-of-the-art techniques.
As a Client Partner at AKQA you will be responsible for revenue, client planning, business development and business consulting for a global brand. Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of commercial opportunities and challenges, consulting at the highest level, forward planning and successful new business.
The ideal candidate will have global brand launch experience partnering with teams to produce work across multiple media including TV, OOH, Digital, and Social.
This role can be located in San Francisco or New York.
- Drive consistency and elevate the quality of output across your account
- Ability to lead and manage C-level clients and ensure presentation output to them is flawless
- Client Business/growth: Identifying opportunities resulting in increased revenue
- Drive deep strategic thinking and thought-leadership within your account
- Ensure staffing levels evolve to match the needs of the business
- Support AKQA values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought
- Create an environment of openness, honesty, critical thinking and collaboration
- The ability to confidently present to clients, clearly articulate ideas and engage audiences
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent strategic and commercial knowledge, with 15+ years of experience in a top-tier agency with several years experience within the digital realm where you have also overseen the creation, development and delivery of TV, OOH, digital, events and social media.
- The ability to successfully lead, organize, manage and deliver a global launch of a brand
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges.
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Team Management: Engenders trust, inspires and develops colleagues through contagious passion for clients and their business.
- Shaping creative: Is an expert in shaping creative that leads to impactful, breakthrough marketing programs that lead to award-winning work
- Managing and developing a large interdisciplinary team
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.